- A notification shall be sent no later than 24 hours before arrival to a port in Iceland.
- If vessel is eligible for expanded inspection, a notification shall be sent no later than 72 hours before ETA to first port in Iceland.
- First port in Iceland must be a EU Border Control Post (BCP). Information on BCP's can be found in Icelandic regulation 866/2017 annex 1. For further information contact The Icelandic Coast Guard.
- Please do not create concurrent notifications to the same port. Allow the vessel to arrive for the first registered notification to the port before creating a new notification to the port.
- Please do not create duplicate notifications. Cancel registered notifications that will not be used or are no longer valid.
- Please cancel registered notifications if the vessel will not arrive to the ports for some reasons.